Organizations and Associations
- Action for Healthy Kids
Action for Healthy Kids, a national organization focused on improving nutrition and physical activity in schools.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Official website of the American Academy of Pediatrics, an organization dedicated to the health of all children.
- American Diabetes Association
A website for diabetes information
- American Medical Association
Physicians dedicated to the health of America
- Healthy Kids Challenge
A nonprofit with the mission to use every day ways to guide schools, communities, and programs in creating solutions to help kids and families Connect Health And Needs, Get Excited (C.H.A.N.G.E).
- Neighborhood Centers Inc.
A Houston based organization that brings resources, education and connection to underserved neighborhoods.
Aspires for quality healthy living by supporting daily physical education and activity
- School Nutrition Association
Professional organization for school nutrition programs
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
Leading America to Better Health Safety and Well Being
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
A foundation that strives to "help people help themselves" through grants and donations.
- Healthy Kids Challenge
Use every day ways to guide schools, communities, and programs in creating solutions to help kids and families Connect Health And Needs, Get Excited (C.H.A.N.G.E).
- Kids Health
A Nemours Foundation Website that provides award-winning family-friendly health information
- PE Central
Website for health and physical education teachers, parents and kids
- President's Challenge
Tips and ideas for kids, teens, adults, seniors, and educators to increase physical activity with an activity log that lets you track progress
- Smart Mouth
Factoids, information and activities to build a healthy meal, learn about marketing and advertising, and much more...great for older kids!
- The OrganWise Guys
Wellness Education Materials that are ideal vehicles for communicating health issues, inciting behavior change, and enlivening the education process for any age group.
- We Can! "Ways to Enhance Children's Activity and Nutrition"
We Can! provides families and communities with tips and resources to help them make healthier choices.
UDSA's MyPlate food guidance system features personalized eating plans and interactive tools.
- National Dairy Council
Tools for schools, and nutrition education materials
- National Dairy Council Nutrition Explorations
Education information and resources for families, kids, teachers, and school foodservice professionals
- Nutrition for Kids by 24 Carrot Press
Newsletter for families and educators with articles, tips, recipes and more
- American Egg Board
- Canned Food Alliance
- National Cattlemen's Beef Association
- National Honey Board
- National Onion Association
- National Turkey Federation
- North Carolina Sweet Potato Commission
- Pacific Northwest Canned Pear Service
- The Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute
- The Cherry Marketing Institute
- U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council
- United States Potato Board
- USA Rice Federation
- Walnut Marketing Board